Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dosent Magic ( last photo) look a little like fizzy? I thought the first two pics were the same pup but I guess they arent. The one in the second photo is 4 1/2 months :shock: He realy wants him to be his new show guy but you wouldnt believe how shy he is... :cry:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is his newest champ , she just took best in show out of 2,100 dogs last weekend in Mexico. :)

I just love it when my breeder sends me updates :)

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
GIVE ME THAT PUPPY!!! :lol: Wait!! I changed my mind! Give me all 3 of those puppies!! :lol: They are sooo cute!! I love appleheads...that's what those are right? Because the face is kinda squished lol. They are sooo cute!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys, I wish they were all mine! At least I get to watch them and show them. The one in the second picture Is going to come live with me for 3 weeks, so I can work with him and get him socalized and ready to be shown. The black and white long coat is comeing next Firday and Im going to show him on sat & sun. But after sunday he has to go home :cry:. But when he leaves the shy little smooth coat is comeing! :D

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here is another one of his chihuahuas, she was going to be kept and shown but her movement is a little iffy. She is about a year, isnt she adorbale

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
ohhh myyyy she is stunning exactly what im looking for at the mo id love one for a pet and to breed from in the future as id love pups from jake and the perfect girl she really is very pretty if only you were in england

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
She realy is pretty! Can you imagine her and Jake haveing puppies? :shock: They would be GEORGEOUS... He's looking for a pet home for her because of her movement and her coat is a little thinner then he likes. All of his chihuahuas are stunning IMO. I am in love with the 2nd one, so tiny and shy. Do you have any advice for me to get him that show chihuahua attitude? Im realy excited to show the black and white long hair in the 3rd picture, his attitude in the ring is so amazing! I wish I was in England too! :D

I dont see the need for the massive coat- the standerd dosent call for it? I am a little worried about Cooper champing because his coat is a little on the thin side and the judges seem to realy prefer the ones with the massive blown out coats. Hopefully Coopers just a late bloomer :?

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
awwww send her to me lol yeah i could imagine the pups how gorgous awwww i looked after my breeders black and tan when i first got jake and he absoloutley adored her id love a lil black and tan you must be looking forwrd to showing those chis i know i would be do you train them at home as well i do and i take them to the pet shop etc when they are babies just to give them that bit more socilisation tell your breeder im in love with his lil black and tan lol

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am very excited I love to have different chi's in and out of my home all the time :D I told him how much you fell in love with Tammy's girl, I have yet to meet her but when he drops off the one in the 2nd picture he's going to bring her. He says her personality is something hes never had, she is so friendly to everyone without much effort at all.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts