Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
aww thats horrible :cry: poor baby... But that article must be good for your breeders buissness and i like that it doesn't say teacup when referring to little chi.. major plus!!

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Roie said:
aww thats horrible :cry: poor baby... But that article must be good for your breeders buissness and i like that it doesn't say teacup when referring to little chi.. major plus!!
whats horrible? ow no my breeder doesnt use words like teacup lol although shes had some of the smallest chis in Britain, Ive never heard her use anything like that. :) That article is 5 years old though!

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
angela_markovic said:
what? is that sweet lil pup dead? how's my romeo? im gonna steal him from you!!!
I know you are Angela lol hes doing more than great lol

The pup was my breeders 'baby', she was so tiny but so perfectly healthy. My breeder kept her as she keeps most of the little pups but when being interviewed about chis on a television show, the lights and the heat from the studio lights gave that little chi an amonia and she died then. My breeder was crying about it when i visited her evan all this time after. The pup was beautiful and so well, shame the lights did that. I dont think shes doneanother interview since.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
??

That was my question?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts