Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
That's it, I can't take MoJie's cuteness anymore!!!
He's killing me!!!!
Look at him with that little tongue sticking out. Precious.
I wish he was mine. Lol!

All your babies are beautiful Moni :)

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's it, I can't take MoJie's cuteness anymore!!!
He's killing me!!!!
Look at him with that little tongue sticking out. Precious.
I wish he was mine. Lol!

All your babies are beautiful Moni :)
Lisa...I wish you are close by so you can baby-sit for me...hehe....I need some me time...LOL..:)..

Your kids are so cute! What a great picture of them.

Thank you!!
Haha, MoJie had a cute tongue. You do have an armload there Moni!!
I can't wait for MoJie to get a bit bigger so I can walk all of them together...:)..

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Hey hon, is he too little to walk yet??? He's getting close, I'm sure. His tongue is killin me. You need to post his baby pics that I emailed you. Give him a big smoochie from Auntie Robin and his fiance says hey!!! We love your whole gang so much.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Lisa...I wish you are close by so you can baby-sit for me...hehe....I need some me time...LOL..:)..

Thank you!!

I can't wait for MoJie to get a bit bigger so I can walk all of them together...:)..

Moni, I would babysit your gang anytime!! :D
The only problem for you is, you may not get them back! Ha!Ha!Ha!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey hon, is he too little to walk yet??? He's getting close, I'm sure. His tongue is killin me. You need to post his baby pics that I emailed you. Give him a big smoochie from Auntie Robin and his fiance says hey!!! We love your whole gang so much.
Robin...none of the puppia harness fit him yet...and he need his rabies in a few weeks before I can walk him ..I'm not sure if he want to walk with the harness yet...LOL...

Awww there is my NaNa. I love her eyes and her face. She is unique.
awww..thank you Pam....

Moni, I would babysit your gang anytime!! :D
The only problem for you is, you may not get them back! Ha!Ha!Ha!

sure....you can keep them for a little bit ...I need a trip to asia!!..LOL..
Awww, they are so cute! I love the tongue! :D

thank you!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
sure....you can keep them for a little bit ...I need a trip to asia!!..LOL..

OKAY!! When you take your trip to Asia I get your chi's while your gone!!Lol!:D
So, when are you leaving????;)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
LOL sooooo cute.. I love Mojie's little tongue popping out

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Moni, all of your little bundle's of joy are darling! Such a cute pack you have there. :) Mojie is really having some great growth spurts and just gets cuter daily. What does he weigh now, about 3 1/2 lbs.?

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Moni, all of your little bundle's of joy are darling! Such a cute pack you have there. :) Mojie is really having some great growth spurts and just gets cuter daily. What does he weigh now, about 3 1/2 lbs.?
Thanks Teresa....nope he's not there yet....i wish he is though....I took him again to the UPS store and weight...he's 2.7 lbs....as you can see in this picture he's about half of NaNa ...my NaNa is a big girl at 5 lbs...:)...

you need to take pics of them all together...:)......you know we like pics..:)..

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Ah, okay. I thought you said he was already 3 lbs. a few weeks ago. I read so many threads I get it all confused. :lol: He looks smaller standing on the ground. :lol:

I have tried getting some pics of them all together. But they are rarely all 4 in the same spot. Lexie and Chance don't pay Jade much mind really. They either want me to hold them, or lay in their beds. But I'll keep trying. :)

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ah, okay. I thought you said he was already 3 lbs. a few weeks ago. I read so many threads I get it all confused. :lol: He looks smaller standing on the ground. :lol:

I have tried getting some pics of them all together. But they are rarely all 4 in the same spot. Lexie and Chance don't pay Jade much mind really. They either want me to hold them, or lay in their beds. But I'll keep trying. :)
They are so silly sometime.....I would love a pic of Jade and your mom...:)....

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
You have a beautiful and adorable fur family. I'm impressed that you could hold all 3 of them together at the same time. (I was thankful I had only 2 dogs when Lina lived with us because I could carry 1 dog in each hand - LOL.) I love Mojie - he is too cute with that little tongue sticking out.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Moni, here was my attempt at getting them all together. The kids even tried to hold them still. :lol: I hope you don't mind me adding the pic here. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts