Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this Is for Real Live Chihuahuas but I didnt know what Category to put these in. This is my Chi collection of the figures and Pictures and I wanted to show you guys this AWESOME paper Craft my Hubby Made me of a Christmas Chi :) hope you guys like it :) ( I would Also like to thank all of you Chi ppl who have helped me with my collection ;) )

the Paper Chi

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Aww I love your collection hon! It is so cute! I LOVE that little black Chi with the monster ears! LOL So cute! That is way cute that your husband made that paper Christmas Chi! I love it! I want a black one! Very creative of him and so sweet too! Thanks for sharing!! =)

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
I love the chi crossing sign too. :D
Do you remember were go it from? I would love one. ;)

And the Paper Chi is amazing. Your husband is talented. Very good work he did. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
great collection!!! I posted a papercraft chihuahua a few days ago.... I am glad to see that it would actually look decent when crafted... you have a wonderful collection of Chis!

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
That paper chi is amazing! I have that same ornament of the chi in the glass with the lemon slice :D And several others too, includinga Zorro chi, which I think is hysterical, and a butterfly one which is my favorite, because I also love butterflies. Great collection!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I love the chi crossing sign too. :D
Do you remember were go it from? I would love one. ;)

And the Paper Chi is amazing. Your husband is talented. Very good work he did. ;)

we have that same Chi crossing sign. it is very cute. we got it as part of our gifts for Minnie for the secret summer exchange from Littlehead ( Crystal ) :)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you all :)
I got the sign from a Secret Exchange :)
and The Paper chi is Done out of Regular Printing paper :) Ill see if i can get the Pattern from him :D

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Great collection! Love the paper chi! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts