Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL. Every time I am on the couch, he MUST be touching me. All or part of him. His head, butt or both. As I type this he is laying next to me with his butt on my arm. If I nudge him away, he does a butt scoot and pushes it right back. Or he will do a roll and rub me like a cat. And its not just me, its anyone that is human.

Dont get me wrong, I looove cuddeling with him. But when I am typing, or eating, or writing its very difficult with chi parts nudging into me.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
LOL well thats chis for you!
Our little gucci ALWAYS jumps on the back of the couch and sleeps on my neck or on my shoulder (he thinks he's a parrot)
And Prada constantly gives me kisses, and if I push her face away to stop getting slobbered to death she sits with her bum facing me (I guess thats her way of punishing me) hehe
But I wouldn't have them any other way, I find it cute and funny

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Mine are both lying on top of my hand right now, which would not be a problem, but that hand happens to control my mouse...

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Jaxx is like that when we are home alone but a lot of times when my boyfriend is home Jaxx will go to the chair with bunches of pillows and cuddle up with the throw pillows.

Do all Chis love to give kisses? Jaxx is a kiss aholic. I have never had a dog that loved to give kisses as much as he does.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Most of mine give kisses, some a lot more than others. Except Billy. He so rarely gives kisses that when he does give a tiny lick on the tip of my nose, it means so much more.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Cricket is always in my lap. If not in my lap or my husbands than she is between us on her blanket. She likes closeness. If I walk out of the room, and my husband is still in the room she will cry and cry for me if I don't come back in a certain amount of time. She isn't much of a face kisser, but sometimes she won't stop licking my arms.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I guess from reading all the posts chihuahuas are lickaholics!
Prada can sometimes give me kisses for 7-8 minutes without stopping to take a breath!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
I guess from reading all the posts chihuahuas are lickaholics!
Prada can sometimes give me kisses for 7-8 minutes without stopping to take a breath!
Jaxx is exactly the same way!

I have to make sure that I close the bathroom door when I take a shower or Jaxx is standing there when I step out just waiting to give me kisses.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts