Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
OH what a face on her! :love2: She is too darn sweet! And in great shape too! Good job mama! :thumbright:

Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Very cute face, if my sister sees her, she wants to have her!!
She love chi mixes looking like this!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We went to the fair today... It was very hot so she spent most of her time laying down in the shade. I felt bad when I got back in the car and the thermometer read 104! Going to be a lot more diligent about keeping her out of the heat in the future. Here are pics:

This is my FAVORITE picture of us! I'm a bit dirty between the sweat and the dog's feet on me, sorry about that! I've been carrying her on my shoulders at fairs for years... Gets a lot of comments and I kind of enjoy the attention :p And it gives her a rest. Never got a pic of it though.

My cue that we needed to go home as soon as the grape stomp was over (smart dog though):

We entered the grape stomping contest and I held her while I stomped to keep her away from the grapes (poisonous!)... I was so hot and tired afterward that I would have had to go home even without a dog! Our partner tried to steal a ten dollar bill that fell out of my pocket, but I looked and said I had originally had twenty so she had to own up. Boy was I mad about that... Everyone was thrilled to see a dog in the contest though but we didn't win any extra points unfortunately! Overall a good day even if it was ridiculously hot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts