Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Wow!! thats a lot of chihuauas!!

Very beautifully done! ...I'm sure when people come over no one could expect you love chihuahuas huh?! lol! :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
That is one impressive collection! That is one way to collect Chis without the feeding,training and vet bills!!!!!! You can only have so many live ones, however, Chi memorabilia it is almost unlimited (until you run out of space):)

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
holly&peanut said:
did u know happy meals are doing 'the dog' again and theres a chihuahua!!!
I did thanks, but keep forgetting when i go past.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Wow Donna, that is cool!

I have a couple of plastic/rubber figures that would look good in your cabinet, PM me your addy if you would like me to send them to you xxx

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi leena, look on the second shelf by the cups and saucers, are they the rubber type little tiny chi on the red cushion and a little lemon one with a ball?If not will def send my addy:D

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
lecohen said:
I can't see them on your shelf but yeah, that's the right description of them lol
Thanks then Leena wouldnt want you to 'waste' postage, why dont you start off your own collection?

I started collecting when i got my first chihuahua back in 1984 before most of you were even born,lol.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
sullysmum said:
Thanks then Leena wouldnt want you to 'waste' postage, why dont you start off your own collection?

I started collecting when i got my first chihuahua back in 1984 before most of you were even born,lol.
No probs...and I was 4 in 1984 lol xxx

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
That's awesome! I told my buddy earlier this year I wanted to start a chi collection!! Every woman in my family collects something. I used to collect beanie babies...got up to over 150, but I stopped that a few years ago. I <3 your chi stuff!! :) Awesome!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts