Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I am sure two female dogs will not be hell to own (Just posted about that)

I can reveal my plan!

Fiddle WILL be getting a friend!

She will have to wait till the end of March/ early April to get her though.

I have been thinking about breeding for quite some time now, and have decided that I will be getting a registered female to show/breed!!

I also plan to undertake a vet nurse course next year! Looking at places to complete it now!!!

I met with a registered breeder last night to view one of her older puppies (He was stunning but didn't get along with Fiddle so well unfortunately)

I hope that the two other local breeders are just as nice, I would love to have a friend/mentor to learn from. (Beside you lovely ladies and Gentlemen hehe)

So excited! March can't come fast enough!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I cant wait to see your new furbaby! I am excited for you! :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Remember to post pics before you buy so we can help with whether we think they meet the grade!!! Make sure the breeder shows themselves they are way better at knowing what/who will make the grade eg 3 out of lotus litter did the other was sold as a pet only.

2 females are fine even better when one is spayed!!

·
Registered
447 Posts
My daughter, who is 18 yrs old and lives at home, has a female (spayed) chi and I have a female (unspayed) chi and they both get along GREAT!!! Congratulations!!! So happy for you!! Can't wait to see pics!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts