Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Im new hear and I just wanted to show off my chi Taz. I have had him just over a year now and I got him when he was so small. I know it's not the most manly dog you can get and I get slated by my mates but I love him lol

A lot of people have said he is too heavy for a chi but I don't think he looks over wight do you? He is 10inch tall and 11 pounds is this the right size for him?*

Thanks for looking*

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
what a handsome little man , love his name :)

Chis come in all shapes and sizes :) and did i mention chick magnet lol so ha to your friends haha

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Hi and welcome.
Taz is a real cutie!
I think he looks like a mni german shepard with those markings. lol so cute!
Your mates prob secretly love him, and are jealous cause they arent man enough to get one.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
What a cute chi! He does look like a mini German Shepard with his coloring. :D He's a handsome little guy. Welcome to the board, Darren. :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Welcome Darren and Taz!
Taz is a real cutie. :)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
What a handsome boy! Gorgeous colouring and great name for him.
I was going to say he looks like a big boy, 11lbs wow what a whopper!
Size means nothing they come in all different sizes and weights just depends on their breeding.
Looks like you have a mighty fine looking boy to me :)

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
I love the name Taz! He looks totally manly to me & his weight looks perfect!! I have found since owning a Chi that just as many men love Chis as woman, so don't listen to your friends. When I had to find a home for a Chi-lot's of men came to look at her & they were the one's that I had to pry the chi out of their hands. They didn't want to let her go. I had one man come back 3 times asking if I made a decision which home she was going to. Unfortunately, I picked a nice family that had no dogs. I felt bad not giving the chi to him because it was evident how much he loved this dog already.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha Ive been told he looks like a German Shepard a couple of times befor. I take him for walks once a day I don't mind what people say. They will nether understand how great chis are.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome to you and Taz, he is absolutely gorgeous. My dad and brothers love Bailey my chi and my dad always said he wouldn't walk him outside but he does ha. x

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Welcome Darren

Your mates are prob jealous coz all the girls flock when they see tax haha

He doesn't look overweight to me he still has a tummy tuck he's just a bigger chi

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
What a cutie!

He doesn't look overweight to me either, I have a big chi as well, my girl but she still has the tummy tuck and from above you can tell she isn't plump. Sitting she looks a wee bit fat, but chi's come in all shapes, colors, and sizes.

Welcome and tell your mates Chihuahua is the new manly thing to do. My OH walks our two with pride and gets complimented all the time, he is NOT who you'd expect to be walking a little dog let alone two, usually in sweaters and pink harnesses nonetheless. :)

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
What a great looking dog! If you go to the pictures section of this forum, you'll see that chihuahuas come in all shapes and sizes. Taz is on the larger size for a chi, but still very small for a dog. (The chihuahua breed is the smallest dog breed in the world.) Also some chihuahuas look more robust, some more fragile, and some (no matter what sex they are) look more masculine, and some more feminine. Taz may be small, but he looks VERY manly lol!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Taz is handsom. I love his markings. My OH is a truck driver and loves the Chis because he can sleep in the truck and they will not let anyone get close to it before alerting him that someone is near. He takes one out at a time so I always have a buddy with me.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
taz is a handsome fella, my husband doesn't care what anyone thinks when he is out with tulula and all her bling lol. your mates just don't understand

1 - 20 of 28 Posts