Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Cute! About the same size already lol. My friend has 2 huge Pits and they look like they could just eat little Holly in one bite but they are sweethearts lol..

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Buddha is only 3 1/2 weeks old, he was abandoned so we took him in, I was a little worried Chili would be aggressive towards him since Chili doesn't like other animals on his house but Chili is the complete opposite, he is very over protective of the puppy and is kind of acting like a mama dog would with her puppies lol. It's too cute and I'm proud of Chili for it. Buddha gets put in a cage at night while Chili gets free roam of the house and every time Buddha starts crying Chili lays in front of the cage and sticks his paw inside and stays there until the puppy calms down lol.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Wow, 3.5 week old is sooooooooooooo young!! I'm glad you are taking such good care of him.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is very young and his mama and some of his litter mates were already dead when we found them so we are doing our best to make sure the puppy is healthy. It's kind of hard right now since we are kind of broke right now and were not planning on getting another dog, especially one that requires so much extra care but we all love him already and it was the right thing to do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.