Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mojo, Lola, and Leo wanted to share their Sunday funday pics!! Do you like our matching ruffluv shirts??

I love my dag bone mommy!

Can I have more pwease??

Ok fine, maybe tomorrow!

Mojo's favorite spot! (he thinks everything is for him!)

Who's cooking in the kitchen??

Lola bear is such a pretty girl!

Can I have some more Fromm??

I may be a girl, but I play like the boys!

And I always win! Especially when it comes to MY yeti!!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Aw, they are photogenic everyday! I love the picture of them playing tug of war and their shirts are so pretty! Do you mind me asking where you got those and what brand of shirt they are?

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw, they are photogenic everyday! I love the picture of them playing tug of war and their shirts are so pretty! Do you mind me asking where you got those and what brand of shirt they are?
Awh thank you!! Mojo and Leo are wearing ruffluv NYC. They have a website where you can order online and there are some boutiques online that carry it too (baxterboo and others). I think petco sells it too but they're more expensive. And Lola is wearing a pinkaholic hoodie!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
The matching shirts are very cool, love them !! :cool: , and Lola bean looks very pretty !!! they are all very photogenic ;)

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I just saw a pack and play in the background of one of your shots. Do you use this for the dogs? Never thought of that as an option to a pen!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Your Chis are all looking beautiful as usual. I love the pic of them playing. Every time you post a pic of Leo I just can not get over how beautiful he is. That gorgeous black mask and beautiful big eyes...he's just adorable!

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just saw a pack and play in the background of one of your shots. Do you use this for the dogs? Never thought of that as an option to a pen!
Yes! It's a pack n play! The crates I wanted to buy were all over $150 so I got the idea to use a baby's playpen. I got it al Walmart for $40. It fits Leo's bed and his potty pad perfectly!!

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone!! You guys are so kind!! They love playing tug of war, unfortunately Leo always loses!! Lol

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
They are great! Love the outfits, and they look like they have lots of fun. Absolutely adorable.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts