Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Skineez!!
Today in the mail they received 3 more Skineez toys. This time I got them the Arctic collection. I took a few pics of them, and their "collection."
They LOVE these toys.:D

The "collection"

The chi's with their Skineez

Lola

Lily

Lila

Maxx

Maxx & Lily

*Some random pics*

Lola in the football bed

Maxx & Lola

Lila sleeping

Lily with her bully stick

Maxx (Lola in the background)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
wow never saw those wones before they sare great i can only get the raccoon fox squirrel and skunk
but wow i love them even roomeo loves the skineez need to look for those so he can have his own one xxx

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
omg those things are so cuttteeee!!! i love the one lila has ^.^ that is sucha BIG collection of those! i must search for them online as soon as possible ;) btw: love the football bed! ;)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow never saw those wones before they sare great i can only get the raccoon fox squirrel and skunk
but wow i love them even roomeo loves the skineez need to look for those so he can have his own one xxx
Mandy, I got mine on Ebay. They sell them at my pet store, but have a limited selection, and they sell out fast!

omg those things are so cuttteeee!!! i love the one lila has ^.^ that is sucha BIG collection of those! i must search for them online as soon as possible ;) btw: love the football bed! ;)
Thanks!
Dexter will love Skineez toys. Lila has the penguin. That one is her favorite, and she tries to keep it away from the others.Lol. :)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Mandy, I got mine on Ebay. They sell them at my pet store, but have a limited selection, and they sell out fast!
doyou have a link to the ebay one and do you know if they post to uk i only foud the guy i got mine off and he only has the skunk raccoon squirrel
and fox i like the penguin one

·
Registered
344 Posts
They look awesome! I want one :D Well Fern actually ;)

Your Chi-babies are so sweet and they look so happy, especially with their Skineez :D

3,132 Posts
Awwww Lisa, very cute!!! Bailey is still madly in love with his Lion! I think they are great, well quality toys! Something great to get them hooked on! :D

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
I love your pics. Lola loves her skunk one. I bought it for Cookie originaly but he doesn't like it. I just bought another two on ebay today.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
The rooster is hilarious! Lily loves her Skineez too. They are great toys in my opinion. Our guys usually rip their toys open and then stuffing is all over the house. These are great!

Your babies are so cute and look like they LOVE their toys. That football house is cool too!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Harley and Simon love their Skineez. They have a gorilla, flamingo, skunk and squirrel. They are the only soft toys that they can't destroy! Everything else gets the guts ripped out of and then they become skineez anyway!!! Love you pics, your chi family is awesome!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
You have a gorgeous and adorable fur family. They are all so cute with their toys.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you everyone!! Your all so sweet:).

These are great toys and I totally recommend them if your chi loves to rip out the stuffing. These toys are pretty durable. Lily hasn't been able to rip it apart yet! She does kill the squeaker though, and the first thing they all do when they get a new Skineez is eat the eyes off of the toys.
I now know to cut the eyes off, so they don't eat them. Nobody wants eyeballs looking up at then when they go to pick up poop! Lol. Crazy chi's. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts