Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Robbie-

I just wanted to say thank you for the beautiful bedsacks! These beds are excellent quality! You got skills girl!
The Chi's love them!
I turned mine inside out because the chi's love snuggling in the soft brown fleece, and I really like seeing all the polka dots!
It worked out perfect for their "bedrooms." They are so big and roomy. They can lay on top of the bedsacks or they can burrow inside, all the way to the back of their crate. They all prefer to burrow inside.:)

Here are some pics of Robbie's beautiful bedsacks! Sorry the pics are a bit blurry.:foxes15:

Here are a couple pics of Maxx's new Puppia. It fits him snuggly, but he was able to back himself out of it! It's really nice, so hopefully he will fill it out in time.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
OMG I am sooooooo jealous right now lol. I just love them. I love, love, love the way you have all their rooms. It's just a fantastic set up. And where did you get that mat? I want one lol.

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Awwww lisa they look greatyour babies look like they love their new beds max looks great in his new puppia
what beautiful babies xxx

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Just when I thought your set-up couldn't get any better and you get the bedsacks!!! Amazing. I adore every little thing about the beds, the pups, everything. They are gorgeous and Max's puppia looks awesome on him. I wanna come live with you. Can I have my own crate???:coolwink:

Robbie's bedsacks are amazing, aren't they??? I'm gonna get another one. A leopard one this time!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Wow Lisa - those look amazing!! Robbie is incredible! That really makes their rooms look cozy. Perfect!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I didn't know if i really liked the bed sacks, but those are really, really nice. Now I think my dogs need them too lol and of course your fur babies are cute.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
what a little palace!! love your setup! where in your house do you have your crates set up like that? i can't wait for my own little bedsack from Robbie!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I have to agree, your setup is so nice! I love the new bedsacks! They all look so cute nestled in them. :)

3,132 Posts
Nice bags, beautiful crate set up and gorgeous models!!!! I also love your rug! :D

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Thank you!

Thank you everyone! Your comments are all so sweet. :)
Yeah, Robbie's bedsacks are amazing, and worth every penny! The chi's really love them.
The Chi mat I got on Ebay. Here is the link for those who are asking. Isn't it adorable? I love it!
http://cgi.ebay.com/CHIHUAHUA-INDOOR-OUTDOOR-DOORMAT-Door-Mat-NEW_W0QQitemZ370231140724QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item56337ee174&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Ahra- The "bedrooms" are set up in the family room. Although I did try them out in different rooms, but the family room worked out best. My goal was to make them "blend" with the rest of the house as much as possible. You will LOVE your bedsack from Robbie. She does amazing work.
There are so many talented people on this forum....Mandy, Kim, Amanda, Robbie,etc..etc..etc..I love all there stuff!

Ha! Robin, sure you can come live with me, what style "bedroom" would you like? I see you in something wild, like leopard or tiger stripes!;)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Wow! I love your crate and bed sack setup for your chis - so neat, organized, and beautiful. You did a fabulous job. The bed sacks are gorgeous! Your chis look so comfy in them too. It looks like a doggy spa hotel. Bella and I are jealous.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I love love love your babies! all lined up in a row! how cute! I am so glad they like the bedsacks. I was going to ask you today if they had arrived yet. I cannot get over how cute your little ones are! thank you for the pics of them enjoying their bedsacks!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts