Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beautiful Snuggle Sleeper made by Traci, aka Harley ridin Chopper. :hello1:
Thank you Traci!

My chi's LOVE this sleeper. All I had to do was add a standard size pillow! You can tell by the pics that Lola is very warm and cozy. She is loving it! :p
I love it so much I am ordering another one!

I also bought one for my SS! It's in a GORGEOUS fabric! I am soooo tempted to keep it! Lol! I hope my SS chi loves it as much as mine do. I think she/he will! ;) There's a sneak peek of it below.

Lola loving the Snuggle Sleeper. The sleeper colors are so much prettier in person. My camera does not do it justice.

Isn't this fabric Beautiful!?! Hope the SS likes it!

I found this super cute Chihuahua Christmas fabric. I am having the very talented Traci make me blankets and a tree skirt for the chis. Hopefully there will be enough fabric to make my SS a blanket too!! I'll have to wait and see.

I am having a blast shopping for my SS! :hello1: I've already bought quite a few things so far, and it's not even November yet! So much for pacing myself! Lol!!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Very Very nice, I love it! I'm gonna have to get one for Zoey she would LOVE that. She loves pillows and loves snuggle bags, so that's the best of both worlds

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow love the snuggle sleeper looks so warm & cozy..
Thank you Brandi! :)

Ness♥Bella;772157 said:
OMG i LOVE THE PINK ONE! HOW CAN I GET ONE?!!?
Thank you! I love it too! Here is the link for the Snuggle Sleepers. They are made by a member here on Chi-ppl
Snuggle Sleepers - Muchler's AKC Registered Chihuahuas

Looks so soft and cozy. :)
I am crazy for that chi fabric........where did you get it????? :D
Ha! Thank you! Isn't it adorable? I LOVE it! I bought it on Ebay, but it is made by Joanne Fabrics.

Very Very nice, I love it! I'm gonna have to get one for Zoey she would LOVE that. She loves pillows and loves snuggle bags, so that's the best of both worlds
Heather Zoey will LOVE it! You should get her one. It is such a neat idea. It goes on like a pillow sham, and it's machine washable. :hello1:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Wow that's awesome! Lola is so adorable and looks super cozy, love the designs and colors too!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awwww they look fab! i cant wait to see what comes out of that fabric! hahaha too cute! ur ss is going to be one lucky chi! :albino:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
those are awesome!!!! I love the pink one, too
Thank you! :)

Wow that's awesome! Lola is so adorable and looks super cozy, love the designs and colors too!
Thank you! Yes, Lola was really loving her sleeper. Traci did a great job picking out fabrics. :)

awwww they look fab! i cant wait to see what comes out of that fabric! hahaha too cute! ur ss is going to be one lucky chi! :albino:
Thank you Pidge! I hope my SS likes it. :)

More snuggle beds ....LOL!
Traci does a great job on her bed covers and they are all really cute:)
Lol!! Yeah, more! ;) Traci did a wonderful job.
Your beds are pretty wonderful too! Your so talented! :)

Looks cozy, very lucky chi. :)
Thank you! Yes, they look and feel so warm and cozy. I just want to crawl in! Lol! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Lisa - you are soooooooo sweet and generous! Anyone who gets you as their SS is SUPER LUCKY!!!! :)

I love the beds you picked out! The Chi fabric is fabulous!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lisa - you are soooooooo sweet and generous! Anyone who gets you as their SS is SUPER LUCKY!!!! :)

I love the beds you picked out! The Chi fabric is fabulous!
Thank you Tracy! That's so sweet to say. I really am happy with the Snuggle Sleepers. I can't wait to get another one. The beds were supposed to be for Christmas, but who am I kidding? They got it the second I opened the package! Lol! Oh well. ;)

I have so much fun shopping for my SS. I really enjoyed shopping for Brody last year! :)

Awww Lola is so so cute in her snuggle sleeper!
Love the fabrics too, especially the chi one.. x
Thank you Terri! Lola has pretty much taken over the sleeper. She is so little, but the others know that she's the boss! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts