Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are the bowls that Kim made for me. They are so cute!! I use them in the mornings for the chi's NV and Nupro breakfast.
The bowls have the chi's names on the front and a little chihuahua on the back! They also came with a lid, so the bowls are perfect for defrosting the NV in the fridge.
I just love these bowls, so I thought I would share how I use them.
Thank you Kim, you did a great job!:D

The front of the bowls

The back of the bowls

The bowls with the NV Raw inside ready to go into the fridge to be defrosted for tomorrow's breakfast

Preparing breakfast

Breakfast ready to be served

The chi's enjoying their breakfast in their new bowls

(That's Lola's little leg. Lol!)

They usually don't get to eat on the carpet, but since I was taking pictures I didn't want to sit on the tile to do it. :)
Thanks again Kim!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Lisa, they are precious. This is so wild. I just sent Kim a pm 5 minutes ago asking for a quote on 4 bowls with names and lids just like yours. Isn't that crazy??? Then I hit new posts and this was number one. My hub finally got paid (it had been 6 weeks, believe it or not). I guess his boss thinks people like to work for free. LOL. The pups are precious as ever!!! Yep, I want these bowls and she needs that puppy so it's a win/win. Thank you so much for posting. I've been missing your babies!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh Lisa, they are precious. This is so wild. I just sent Kim a pm 5 minutes ago asking for a quote on 4 bowls with names and lids just like yours. Isn't that crazy??? Then I hit new posts and this was number one. My hub finally got paid (it had been 6 weeks, believe it or not). I guess his boss thinks people like to work for free. LOL. The pups are precious as ever!!! Yep, I want these bowls and she needs that puppy so it's a win/win. Thank you so much for posting. I've been missing your babies!!!
Oh Robin you will love these bowls! That is so funny that you just pm'd Kim about them.Lol!
Your husbands boss sounds like my husbands boss. I guess since the bosses are loaded, they don't think their employees need their paychecks right away.:rolleyes:

When you get your bowls post pics! Actually, you need to post some pics now of your babies! I miss your chi gang!!!

3,132 Posts
Awwww thanks hun for posting those, the Chi's look like they really enjoy them! :D I got some of that NUPRO stuff in a free sample for Bailey and the cats... not used it yet, kinda nervous. lol

I am more then happy to make these for anyone, I will be running to the store tomorrow to see how many bowls are available for Robin, these sell out pretty quick at the store! If anyone else is interested, PLEASE get your orders in quickly. The bowls are $7.50 each. :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Aw thanks girl. I will post some new pics sometime this week. Yea, Andrew's boss is building a huge house with a pool in it but decides his management can work for free. Sure, I'll just dip into my "huge" savings acct. and make a couple house payments. :rolleyes: Since he got paid, I figured I'd better get the "littles" their harnesses from Mandy and I'd love a few more things from Kim. I'm kinda reorganizing my kitchen and doing a new "dog" corner. Her stuff is so beautiful. I want a jar that says "Nupro" and one that says "Bully's". I just need to get this stuff now while I have the moolah. He.He.He. Love your pups girl, so much!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aw thanks girl. I will post some new pics sometime this week. Yea, Andrew's boss is building a huge house with a pool in it but decides his management can work for free. Sure, I'll just dip into my "huge" savings acct. and make a couple house payments. :rolleyes: Since he got paid, I figured I'd better get the "littles" their harnesses from Mandy and I'd love a few more things from Kim. I'm kinda reorganizing my kitchen and doing a new "dog" corner. Her stuff is so beautiful. I want a jar that says "Nupro" and one that says "Bully's". I just need to get this stuff now while I have the moolah. He.He.He. Love your pups girl, so much!!!
Lol! Sounds just like my hubby's boss! The managment can wait I guess.Lol!
I love the idea of a Nupro jar!! Thanks Robin, I'm gonna steal your idea!Lol!! I will have to get one of those too... soon.
I am in the process of getting all the chi's new Puppia's, and new bed bags, so I need to chill on the spending.Lol.
Thanks! I love your chi babies too...post lots of pics, and pics of Coop too!
Let me know how your dog corner turns out.:D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Lol! Sounds just like my hubby's boss! The managment can wait I guess.Lol!
I love the idea of a Nupro jar!! Thanks Robin, I'm gonna steal your idea!Lol!! I will have to get one of those too... soon.
I am in the process of getting all the chi's new Puppia's, and new bed bags, so I need to chill on the spending.Lol.
Thanks! I love your chi babies too...post lots of pics, and pics of Coop too!
Let me know how your dog corner turns out.:D
I'll take pics of my dog corner after I do it. I thought the Nupro jar would be cute and it could set out then. What kinda beds you getting them Lisa? The beds in their crates are awesome. Are these for around the house???

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll take pics of my dog corner after I do it. I thought the Nupro jar would be cute and it could set out then. What kinda beds you getting them Lisa? The beds in their crates are awesome. Are these for around the house???

Yes! Pictures would be great!
I'm going to get them the bed bags/sacs. I want them for the winter, so they can burrow inside of them. I will put it in their crates.
They already have heated beds for around the house that rarely get used because they are on the couch all the time.Lol!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Yes! Pictures would be great!
I'm going to get them the bed bags/sacs. I want them for the winter, so they can burrow inside of them. I will put it in their crates.
They already have heated beds for around the house that rarely get used because they are on the couch all the time.Lol!
We must be completely out of our minds!!! Will you still keep the beds (the beautiful beige ones) in the crates and just add the burrow sacks? Are you getting them to match or all different?

We are getting new carpet in the only room in our house that has carpet and because of that, I am into every area of my house now. We are re-organizing, getting rid of stuff, less is more, ya know? One room of carpet and my entire house is in turmoil. I guess I'm an all or nothing person, huh??? LOL. It sure has motivated me to make a few changes. Lived here four years and it's just time. I'm excited for my jars from Kim. I've been waiting and waiting and she needs it now and I want it!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We must be completely out of our minds!!! Will you still keep the beds (the beautiful beige ones) in the crates and just add the burrow sacks? Are you getting them to match or all different?

We are getting new carpet in the only room in our house that has carpet and because of that, I am into every area of my house now. We are re-organizing, getting rid of stuff, less is more, ya know? One room of carpet and my entire house is in turmoil. I guess I'm an all or nothing person, huh??? LOL. It sure has motivated me to make a few changes. Lived here four years and it's just time. I'm excited for my jars from Kim. I've been waiting and waiting and she needs it now and I want it!!!
Lol! Yeah, I'll just put it on top. More cushion for them.
I'm going to get the girls pink and brown polka dots like the one you have I think, and maxx the same one in blue.

I totally get what your going through. I'm always trying to rearrange stuff, and make it more convenient, but in the process the house is a disaster zone.Lol.
The jars are great! I have one that says treats on it and I love it!:)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Lol! Yeah, I'll just put it on top. More cushion for them.
I'm going to get the girls pink and brown polka dots like the one you have I think, and maxx the same one in blue.

I totally get what your going through. I'm always trying to rearrange stuff, and make it more convenient, but in the process the house is a disaster zone.Lol.
The jars are great! I have one that says treats on it and I love it!:)
Okay, that will be adorable. I just ordered the jars. One that says "Bully's", "Nupro" and "Treats". I'm so excited. That and the food bowls and a couple of ashtrays and she made me a jar for Bambi, my angel, to keep her ashes and special stuff in. I'll be bawling over that one, huh? I'll take pics when I get my loot. She's so talented, isn't she? Can't wait to see your burrow beds!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Okay, that will be adorable. I just ordered the jars. One that says "Bully's", "Nupro" and "Treats". I'm so excited. That and the food bowls and a couple of ashtrays and she made me a jar for Bambi, my angel, to keep her ashes and special stuff in. I'll be bawling over that one, huh? I'll take pics when I get my loot. She's so talented, isn't she? Can't wait to see your burrow beds!!!
Everything is going to look great! I just love the Nupro and Bully's jar idea. I can't wait to see pictures of it!!
The Bambi jar is precious. That is so sweet. I think Bam deserves her very own special jar.

Don't you have a pink polka dot bed bag/sac?

3,132 Posts
Half way there!!!!! :D Anyone else want anything special made for your precious Chi babies?!!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Everything is going to look great! I just love the Nupro and Bully's jar idea. I can't wait to see pictures of it!!
The Bambi jar is precious. That is so sweet. I think Bam deserves her very own special jar.

Don't you have a pink polka dot bed bag/sac?
I sure do. Robbie made it for me. It's so awesome. What's funny though, mine lay on it but don't burrow in it. They did at first. They'd rather snuggle together in their beds. It's so cute. Is she making yours or Mandy? She makes them too. Such talent on this board!!!

Her jars are so affordable, even with the shipping. I can't wait to get them. I've wanted those bowls since I saw them but totally stole your idea of putting their names on them. Never even thought of that. You gotta grab a bully one and a nupro one. Then it'll sit next to the treat one. I love having three of everything.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I sure do. Robbie made it for me. It's so awesome. What's funny though, mine lay on it but don't burrow in it. They did at first. They'd rather snuggle together in their beds. It's so cute. Is she making yours or Mandy? She makes them too. Such talent on this board!!!

Her jars are so affordable, even with the shipping. I can't wait to get them. I've wanted those bowls since I saw them but totally stole your idea of putting their names on them. Never even thought of that. You gotta grab a bully one and a nupro one. Then it'll sit next to the treat one. I love having three of everything.
Yeah, I am having Robbie make them. I think mine will burrow inside, they do it to their blankets, and I figure when it gets cold they can go inside the bed. I really like the brown and pink (like yours) and Robbie says she has it in the same pattern in brown and blue so I chose to buy from her. I figure I'll buy a little from everyone!Lol.
I still need to buy the blue chi harness from Mandy and more of the pink chi harnesses. I just LOVE how Brody's turned out.
I'm insane! These chi's have it all!! LOL!!!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts