Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Maybe you could hire him out to some of the members that are having problems with their chis :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
small parrot suggestion...

I ADORE BIRDS. And had a Pacific Parrotlet (some people call them pocket parrots) for 4 years. I had to give him away because I developed alllergic asthma to him. I cried my head off...but he lives with a bunch of birds he loves and the woman who took him is a vet student and sends me pics all the time!

Anyway--pacific parrotlets are TINY. But have huge personalities. Their closest relative is the Amazon parrot and believe me, they have definite BIG parrot personalities in a teeny tiny body. They are unable to 'scream' like most big parrots which makes them great apartment pets...(yet, they can get shrill like a car alarm when they want attention!). But they are highly intelligent, curious and love to be cuddled and hang out on your shoulder wherever you are. I miss having birds because I love them so much.....

But I also love my chis! I can't live without animals. I hope one allergy is all I will have!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts