Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My friend bought me some Uggs, and as much as I love the warmth of them- I can't walk properly because they don't have support. So I decided to give them to my Chis... I found an article online about how to make sweaters for dogs out of sweater sleeves- so instead I just the legs of the boots.
1 leg/ dog. :)
It turned out quite nice!
I'll upload some pictures later. My Chis love them!

·
Registered
912 Posts
omgosh. lol. I think I would have a hell of a time cutting up a pair of uggs...
Post us some pics when you can! Would love to see how they worked out!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^ fake uggs, I should I add. :laughing6:

And ugh, I just realized something...
They're full of wee and love to pee!
I forgot to cut off an area so that they don't piddle on the jacket. :mad:

MORE CUTTING AND SEWING -.- EH.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
That sounds cool! Can't wait to see pics! I was about to say before you mentioned them being fake that it would be a very expensive craft. :lol: I just ordered some Uggs, and they were $180 bucks! They really are awesome, though!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
That sounds cool! Can't wait to see pics! I was about to say before you mentioned them being fake that it would be a very expensive craft. :lol: I just ordered some Uggs, and they were $180 bucks! They really are awesome, though!
Everything is cheaper in the us!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Sherri, they are SO pricey, but so nice! I love them! I can't wait for mine to get here!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Yep, mine were $20 cheaper. :D :p :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I'm an UGG fan also :)

I go through several pairs of fakes in a year. At £10 a shot I can't complain.
Cant afford real ones :(

Cant wait to see how the jackets turned out :)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
I love uggs. T which ones did you get. Hayley my 13yr old, has a bunch of uggs, they look so good on her since she's tall 5'8" thin, and all legs lol. The kids go nuts when she comes to school with a new color lol. You can get a good price at fleecefootwear.com and I always can find a promo code to save at least 10% and they sell the authentics. I have the Baily Button ones. Peyton is soo rough on shoes she gets Hayleys old ones, or I buy hers and Tristans at Costco when they have them. You can't beat the price if they are going to get trashed.

Lori

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I love uggs. T which ones did you get. Hayley my 13yr old, has a bunch of uggs, they look so good on her since she's tall 5'8" thin, and all legs lol. The kids go nuts when she comes to school with a new color lol. You can get a good price at fleecefootwear.com and I always can find a promo code to save at least 10% and they sell the authentics. I have the Baily Button ones. Peyton is soo rough on shoes she gets Hayleys old ones, or I buy hers and Tristans at Costco when they have them. You can't beat the price if they are going to get trashed.

Lori
I love them too! They are so comfy. They kinda mold to your feet! The fur is actually warm in the Winter, and keeps your feet cool in the Summer. I don't wear them in the Summer, because people would look at me crazy. :lol:

I got the Classic Tall, in Sand. I'm going to get the Black ones too. Im getting all the girls a pair too for Christmas.

Around here you can get away with wearing pretty much anything. Uggs with shorts if you wanted too. :lol: People wear their bed/lounge clothes, out, with the things on. :lol:

(I'm such a knuckle head, I'm getting the kiddoes mixed up) :lol:

I can't believe Hayley is so tall! Dang, I'm only 5 foot 2 1/2 inches. Gotta add the 1/2 in there. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Hayley is the oldest girl, right? Then Peyton is the middle girl, then Tristan is the youngest boy? Did I get it right? :lol:

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
T....everyone wears them with shorts here to. Love the classic talls. Hayley has them in the black, wisteria (a gorgeous muted plum) a floral pink, the brown leather bomber ones. Those are really cool!!! Sage green and she has some that lace up the back in the sand. Girl, check out that site, the promo codes really help!

I love them too! They are so comfy. They kinda mold to your feet! The fur is actually warm in the Winter, and keeps your feet cool in the Summer. I don't wear them in the Summer, because people would look at me crazy. :lol:

I got the Classic Tall, in Sand. I'm going to get the Black ones too. Im getting all the girls a pair too for Christmas.

Around here you can get away with wearing pretty much anything. Uggs with shorts if you wanted too. :lol: People wear their bed/lounge clothes, out, with the things on. :lol:

Peyton is so darn cute!! He's a rough and tumble kinda guy! :lol:

I can't believe Hayley is so tall! Dang, I'm only 5 foot 2 1/2 inches. Gotta add the 1/2 in there. :lol:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts