Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a new camera lens today, didnt relaise it was going to make my photo s round, but I kinda like it.

here are a few of my stinkers......

and one no dog pic, I am REALLY proud of this, my lavender bushes, As I have grown them from scratch and I usually kill everything I try and grow.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
have to throw me a house warming Julie! lol

I am sure it wont be long and we'll meet up. (just dont tell Lyanne and Denise cos they might gate crash and I am not sure my nerves could take it lol)

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
That's a handsome bunch you have !

It's odd about the circle with the lens. Maybe a setting changed
in the camera ? I've seen effects that would let you add that kind of
border, but I wasn't aware that a lens by itself would do that.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
They are gorgeous! I particularly like your white LC - devine!

Glad too that all is sorted with your house! must be a big relief

·
Registered
542 Posts
They're gorgeous! What sweethearts.

I wanted to mention the camera too. I had that happen to one of mine once. It was a result of it being dropped. If it's not a feature in your camera maybe you'll want to get it checked out.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Aw beautiful babies you have :)

I would think it's kind of special effect, not a lens itself,but it looks very interesting.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for the comments about my chi's.... and the info on camera's, I KNOW NOTHING about photogrphy lol

It wasnt sold to me as a fish eye, but maybe it is one?
Not sure about the setting,s i only just learnt about Iso this morning via my book lol, so I didnt know settings could do that.!!!

I dont think the camera is faulty cos when I take this lens off the pictures taken are fine,

It was sold as a 2.2x wide angle zoom......

but thinking about it IT DOES look like a fish eye doesnt it! Not what I wanted, but i do kinda like it and i think the rig'ht sort of pictures could look good like that.... so it has it's uses.

I was after a zoom lens for taking ladnscape piccies, so am a little annoyed that IF it is fish eye that wasnt mentioned, flippin ebay again!!! ( I Have checked and re-chedcked the auction, and even the sample photos listed SUPPOSEDLY taken with this lens arent round, and the seller also failed to mention the £13 customs charge incurred!!!

The last lens i got wasnt automatic, which i hadnt relaised.
I tried ebay cos i cant justify spending £399 - £700 on a lens, some are even up to £5000 for this camera.

Of course if it was up to £700 on a chi i WOULD justify that lmao!!!

but ANY photography tips are greatly appreciated, so thanks for them!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts