Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has a tummy ache today. :( Him wooks so sad. His sissy is spoiling him as usual. My poor wittle chunky Monkey.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Deme! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwww.... I love Chance!!! So cute. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you Bella & Tracy! :) Him is such a sweet wittle baby boy. He has his Mommy wrapped around hims wittle tinger. :p

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awwww bless his wee furry socks, he is so cute!
Feel better little man.
Big hugs and kisses from me and mine. xx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you Terri & Cheeky! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi T, what's wrong with Chancey? He certainly does not look chubby, you are so funny.
Hi Pam. :)

I'm not sure. He woke up this morning acting like he has a tummy ache. I can always tell when it's his tummy cause he will lay his head down with his butt in the air. He wouldn't eat his breakfast either. Poor baby. :( He has had IBS since he was a young boy. I feel so bad for him. The only food he does good on is the IAMS prescription food that the vet had them all on when they had that terrible bout of gastrointestinal bug recently.

:lol: I call him My Chubby Little Monkey Man. He is the only one out of my 4 that actually has some "meat" on his bones. :lol: But no, he isn't "chubby" in the technical sense of the word. He's a little bitty fella'. :)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
That is too bad. Give himn a nice little pat from us..hope he's better soon your lot has had more than anyone shoulf of tummy troubles.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Poor baby, I'm sorry I missed responding yesterday to send the little guy get well wishes. He certainly is a handsome fella. Hope he is much better today. Deb

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
omg tummy acheee! hope monkey face is okay LOL, cute nickname :D seriously, i feel you! dexter is good now finally :) his poops coming out better :albino: i hope he gets better reallll soon!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you all for the get well wishes. Chance sends puppy licks to all. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts