Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Halloween 2015. We enjoyed a fun afternoon at Dogtober fest on Saturday. So much fun to dress them up. Jewel's Las Vegas Show girl got most original costume! They really don't mind dressing up but my husband was watching a football game.....handling all four alone was tough!!!!

Left to right is Jewel (Las Vegas show girl), Prince (Dogula), Sapphire (gypsy) and Lady (bumblebee)

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
omg I get so excited when I see you have put photos on of your gang I love them!
jewel is looking fab in her show girl costume, and loving sapphires gypsy costume!
I was going to get millie a bumblebee costume like ladys but Im in two minds about that one or a spider. prince is also stunning as usual I love his coat its so impressive!

happy Halloween to you all!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
omg I get so excited when I see you have put photos on of your gang I love them!
jewel is looking fab in her show girl costume, and loving sapphires gypsy costume!
I was going to get millie a bumblebee costume like ladys but Im in two minds about that one or a spider. prince is also stunning as usual I love his coat its so impressive!

Thanks you so much. They are all very good sports about it all. Huly donated the bumblebee to Lady!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts

Thanks you so much. They are all very good sports about it all. Huly donated the bumblebee to Lady!
Aww isn't that lovely!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, they are all so cute !!! Jewel has one of if not the prettiest costumes I have ever seen . and I love the expression on Sapphires face . lol :). this is a great group Halloween pic

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone.....I'm trying to search out another dog event this week to get more mileage out of the costumes. I'd rather dress them than dress up myself (-;

1 - 12 of 12 Posts