Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to get a photo of them when I walk down the hall and they usually line up smallest to tallest but today they were a little scattered and I just happened to have my phone in hand. Sorry it is blurry :-(
From Left to right for those that do not know them...Gizmo, Gidget, Chibi and Trinket :)

One with just 3 of them a little less blurry
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Also wanted to share this cute little negligee that I bought Gidget off of an auction site. It serves no purpose what so ever but it was her size and cute so I had to have it, LOL

Reactions: Ellie Huahua

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Beautiful dogs!! :)

Reactions: Yoshismom

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awww, so how is Gizmo fitting in now? He and Gidget look so much alike, how wonderful that he was able to come live with you all!
He is part of the family now. Also since his neuter he is playing with Trinket and just playful instead of just doing his own thing and sleeping all the time :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I may end up with her mom Sophie too. The man I got Gizmo from mentioned to me the other day he needed to rehome more so I am assuming she will be one of them. If so I really hope I will be able to find her a good home but worry I would not be able to give her up either. Hubby will kill me, though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts