Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start first with the Rottweilers (please excuse the mess in these pictures as we were getting ready to remodel the house when some of these were taken.)

My Rottweiler, Daphne is on the Left and my Boyfriends Rottweiler Bear is on the right.

This is Daphne again..

Here's Louie

Here's Louie with one of his best buddies, The Cat (Stinky).

Here's one of Tinky and Louie...

Here's Tinky

Tinky playing with her new Sister Lacey.

Lacey and Louie

(Left to Right) Louie, Lacey and Tinky...

Last one I promise...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How did you manage to get so many dogs? My fiancee would kill me!
I want more...lol! I told my Boyfriend to quit buying so many project trucks and He told me to quit buying dogs. He didn't quit buying the trucks so I didn't quit buying dogs. lol He really likes all the dogs (He wishes they were all boys but, He likes them).

·
Registered
795 Posts
Tink N' Daphne said:
I want more...lol! I told my Boyfriend to quit buying so many project trucks and He told me to quit buying dogs. He didn't quit buying the trucks so I didn't quit buying dogs. lol He really likes all the dogs (He wishes they were all boys but, He likes them).
LMAO! ...I literally lauged out loud on that one. That hits a little too close to home. John (my boyfriend) says I can have my chihuahua's if he can have his project cars, but actually drivable cars. I said fine! No arguement! :D

By the way you have fabulous family!! :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LMAO! ...I literally lauged out loud on that one. That hits a little too close to home. John (my boyfriend) says I can have my chihuahua's if he can have his project cars, but actually drivable cars. I said fine! No arguement!
We were laughing about this last night. My boyfriend saw a CJ7 jeep in the trading post he wants and told the guy he'd be there on Saturday to get it. He already has probably 20 trucks and jeeps to fix up out back. I laughed and looked at Lacey and said do you want another Maltese (since we seem to buy in pairs) or should we go for the Yorkie. Dan said Dangit I thought three ( Tinky is 8 1/2 months and Louie 7 1/2 months) pups would wear you out.

Thanks for the compliments, They are all really good dogs. I couldn't be happier with them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts