Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was a fab day enjoyed it soo much and so proud of my little man, was both of ours first Crufts and I was just happy to have qualified him i didnt think we had a chance at being placed but we got Very Highly Commended (or 5th) in Junior Dog, heres some pics my Fiance's dad took

a few i took

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
wow Chloe that is brilliant, you must be so pleased, I'd be ecstatic just getting to Crufts but to do so well.. that is the cream of the cake.. Cream is nicer than icing lol

Well done to you and Bentley

Wish I'd seen you ..

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks all :) :)

wow Chloe that is brilliant, you must be so pleased, I'd be ecstatic just getting to Crufts but to do so well.. that is the cream of the cake.. Cream is nicer than icing lol

Well done to you and Bentley

Wish I'd seen you ..
I was just excited to be taking part never ever expected to get placed soooo pleased...

sorry we didnt get to meet up

Well done Bentley!!!!

I saw you in the both in the ring, but wasnt 100% sure that it was you!! I should have come and said hi.

You have both done great, you must be so proud xx
Yes indeed! Bentley looked stunning as did you! We were discussing if that was you or not! lol he is just gorgeous Chloe!
lol u should have come and said hi ... maybe another time :)

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
thanks all :) :)

I was just excited to be taking part never ever expected to get placed soooo pleased...

sorry we didnt get to meet up

lol u should have come and said hi ... maybe another time :)
I would have but remeber you said you never got my text coz your phone was at the bottom of your bag..lol

·
Registered
3,960 Posts

I am so happy for you guys!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts