Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to share a little someone special with you :) I finally found a chi puppy. It's been a long journey, looking at tons of puppies for a long time! (about 1 1/2 years!)

You have no idea just how happy she makes me, without even have seen her in person! How can I love her so much without even knowing her!! :love10:

I owe it all to you chi people for educating me!

On the first pic she is exactly 4 weeks old and on the second exactly 5 weeks old, taken today!

I'm not sure what color she will be, if anyone knows please let me know! :D

ETA: I can pick her up mid-October at 12 weeks!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
We all understand-we feel the same way about our babies! She is so fluffy and cute! She looks like a cream to me. Congrats! Hope the time goes fast until you are able to get her home!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
congrats on finding such a beautiful baby...she is beyond cute...looks like a teeny-tiny polar bear cub with all that fluffy white fur.... I just want to pick her up and give her a kiss :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
What a gorgeous little fluffy baby!!! Congrats!!! : )

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you everyone!! I'm beyond excited! I've sent every single person I know the pictures lol!

She really is a little fluffy one, isn't she? She's going to be soooo hairy LOL!!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
She's adorable!! Congrats!! :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just be glad she was honorable enough to let you know she is a poodle mix. If you want a pure breed chihuahua, hold out for what you want. I was lucky getting a pure breed from a rescue. I have had my heart set on a tiny pure breed chi, for about 4 years, when I found Tinkerbelle. Do NOT let anyone bully you into something, you do not necessary want. Please don't leave the forum. A lot of good knowledge here. That little teddy bear will be an easy one to place.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts