Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought i'd share these with you.

my daughter takes ballet and tap and her recital is the end of this month. they will be tapping to the song zip a dee do da and this is the outfit:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Awww shes so cute and a head full of black/brown curls! The out fit is cute too lol! Aww hope you have a great time at the recital (im not sure what 1 is because im the uk but it sounds fun - is it like a display/show?

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
xfayex said:
Awww shes so cute and a head full of black/brown curls! The out fit is cute too lol! Aww hope you have a great time at the recital (im not sure what 1 is because im the uk but it sounds fun - is it like a display/show?
yes, they put on a show for us. in tap class they have been learning steps and have choreographed them to go along with the disney song zip a dee doo da zid a dee ya my oh my what a wonderful day plenty of sunchine coming our way zip a dee do da zip a dee ya...... so it should be a blast! i bought chiwi a dress to wear to it but it's too big :(

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh and this is a better pic that really shows her hair off lol (she did her own hari that day and frizzed it out so you all can see how the curls really look)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CooperChi said:
She is so pretty! I love that last picture - what a cutie! Are you taking Chiwi to the recital? That is so cute! :D
yep! chiwi will be coming with. i bought her a new dress to wear to it but it is way to big :( i have 2 more outfits coming so maybe the one dress will fit well and she could wear that....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts