Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
kylie is so worried about chiwi since her spay :) chiwi is doing a little better, she can wag her tail today without whinning and she is allowed to be coneless *for now* we'll see how long that lasts hehe....

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ozzy&Lily'sMom said:
aww bless her what a cutie pie she is a great nurse :D
lol there's no job openings for someone with good "desk side manner" is there hehe....

thanks everyone :) kylie is very compassionate and loves animals so much. she wants to be a veterinarian when she grows up :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Poor Chiwi... at least we're getting some great photos of her though!

Your daughter is beautiful - and she looks like she's making a very good nurse for Chiwi. With her nursing skills, I'm sure Chiwi will be up and causing trouble in no time!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Looks as if Chiwi is in good hands! They are both gorgeous little girls! You are very blessed! :) Your little daughter reminds me of mine when she was that age. The exact same hair color and the exact same complexion, and a incredible smile! :D

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Wow Mandy! :p I can see even more clearly now what a gorgeous daughter you have and Chiwi looks as adorable and cute as ever. What lovely, heartwarming pics, they are both so beautiful! :lol: Your daughter has an incredible smile, her whole face lights up! :p :wave:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts