Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Roxy who???!!! :scratch: Finn darling, when you see Chanel you'll forget all about that girl! :laughing6:

:love5::love5::love5:

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
hehehe! that totally made me LOL :laughing8: :laughing9:

That's right Finn's mama, you better watch out, your little man is a real heart breaker! Too many ladies, not enough Finn! lol

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Too many ladies, maybe ... but only ONE lady is the right match for Finnegan, and he already found her! :love9: :love9: Nothing can come between the love they have for each other, not even Miss Chanel. :love3: Roxy says Chanel better find her own man. :boxing:

To my sweetie, Fibbegan: I'm de wuckiest gurl on da pwanet! You makes me so happy! Seeing ur hamsome face puts an instant smile on my face. If only we could spend da holiday season togeva!!! :sad10: Wuv, ur deawest Woxy

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
It`s all good...Chanel decided she is too young for serious romance anyhow! :happynails:
For now she just wants to have fun! :blob8:
So Roxy, Finn`s all yours! ...for now :cool:

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Too many ladies, maybe ... but only ONE lady is the right match for Finnegan, and he already found her! :love9: :love9: Nothing can come between the love they have for each other, not even Miss Chanel. :love3: Roxy says Chanel better find her own man. :boxing:

To my sweetie, Fibbegan: I'm de wuckiest gurl on da pwanet! You makes me so happy! Seeing ur hamsome face puts an instant smile on my face. If only we could spend da holiday season togeva!!! :sad10: Wuv, ur deawest Woxy
Haha! I am loving the fight over Finny!

He is a stunner!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts