Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.

I am soooo heavy this month! It feels like the blood just won't stop and I have to change every hour. I can't even sleep comfortably, because any false move and I pay for it. :foxes15:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Ugh..mine too but thankfully it's almost over this month. Mine's like that every month. My mom was the same way...It's really heavy and really nasty..I won't get into all the details!

I'm thinking: Wow, how is that even remotely healthy?

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
oh man. mine should be coming soon. im definitely not looking fwd to it. the first night is always the worst...toss and turn and gotta sleep on my stomach while its aching with pain. i feel ya! midol used to work but i think my body got so used to me ODing with it when i was in the most pain...so all i do now is use like a heatpad or a hot hot water bottle and a nice HOT steaming shower to let the pain ease away

·
Registered
152 Posts
Ohhh! I forgot about the pain part! I know exactly how you feel!

I have HORRIBLE cramps..If I don't stay on top of the medicine and take it early..wow. I am down and out. I used to even miss school alot. Couldn't focus or anything. I'd just want to curl up and die. First three nights are like that then it tapers off.

Midol never worked for me. I take motrin or advil. They haven't failed me yet.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts

I have HORRIBLE cramps..If I don't stay on top of the medicine and take it early..wow. I am down and out. I used to even miss school alot. Couldn't focus or anything. I'd just want to curl up and die. First three nights are like that then it tapers off.

lol my cramps are on and off. one month they hurt like i wanna kill someone and another it doesnt hurt as much and then another it doesnt hurt at all...very strange how the cycle keeps changing. i keep thinking its because of weather and stress...it's never the same! oh advil and motrin never work for me LOL, lucky you! i couldnt even miss school cuz of it...even when i had a twisted ankle i had to go to school..came home with a swollen ankle. that's parents for ya -_-

·
Registered
5,286 Posts

yea that's how it was for me too from 9- 20yrs! i'd have it for 2 weeks :mad: lol now give me some pain meds and 2-3 days and i'm done :)

lol i can't believe i put all that info out there oh well everyone gets it

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
I was having an awful time of it, but then i went back on the mini pill (am on Norriday) and i only get a period once every 2 months or so and it's a lot better.
I was ill before, and couldnt leave the house.
Felt like my blood was boiling in my veins!!
Thought it was the start of early menopause, but was given the all clear on that.

I cant go on the full pill cause of migranes, so am lucky this one works.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
I agree with the others - in 2010 no one should be going through such a bad time with their cycles. Go to your doctor!!! You won't believe the difference the right medication will make!

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
I know not everyone is open or interested in complimentary therapies, but I have a couple of friends who say reflexology has helped. I'd suggest a chat with your GP first though :)

Thinking of you...
x

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Ugh..mine too but thankfully it's almost over this month. Mine's like that every month. My mom was the same way...It's really heavy and really nasty..I won't get into all the details!

I'm thinking: Wow, how is that even remotely healthy?
Mine's just like that too. I go through a whole 36 count box of Super Plus tampons in about 2 days most months.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Just my 2 cents and not to scare anyone. Be careful about being the pill. I found out a few yrs ago that I have a a genatic clotting disorder and am on blood thinners.( I'm in my middle 30's) . Mine are horrible and I don't wish it on anyone.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts