Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D I LOVE IKEA!

:D We went yesterday and I can't believe what I found...I found Stinky and Smelly a house!!! :D It is completely adorable and the best part it was only $15!! :shock:

:wink: Now let's just hope I can take a pic with them inside...every time they're in it and I try they come running out because they think I'm about to give them a treat or something.. :roll: :D

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Ooo I want one!! There's an IKEA like 15 minutes away from my house, next to the shopping mall that I practically live at... :oops:

I heart IKEA! That's where I got my bed and dresser and my mom and I built it all my ourselves!! :D

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My3Girls said:
That is the cutest...love the ones that are like tents!
:wink: I do too..I've wanted one since I saw one at a petstore...it was really small and they were charging $30 :shock: :D I was just sooo happy when I saw this one big enough probably for 3 chihuahuas both my kids are around 12lbs together and there's definately more room. :D

:D They actually use it!!! I'm soooo happy!!! Smelly when he does something wrong he usually hides under the bed but now he runs and hides in the house....I LOVE IT! :D

:wink: IKEA is the best...they have really good sales most of the time I bought some plates and bowls for $.50 each. and champagne glasses for $.25 :wink:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
KB said:
:D That is too cute, didnt you have the apple one too - I loved that
:sad3: aaaww yeah..the apple one... :D I remember going insane over it it was $125 CAD and I searched high and low to find it and when I actually did it was a HUGE let down...It wasn't well made, the materials felt cheap, it was a dust trap and it was very light so much that the top would cave in... :? talk about dissapointed. I didn't buy it. :sad3:

:D I'm very pleased with it (IKEA)..I didn't think they were actually gonna use it since I've bought them some beds before that they never even touch..but this they liked! :D

·
Registered
353 Posts
It looks like they love it! I love it too! I wish there was an Ikea around me...

I would be excited too. Jet has 2 beds that he never uses :?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts