Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
heres some of my chihuahuas

i cant tell if this black chi in the first pic here is a teacup or not..what do yall think? she's full grown..

daja and lila

daja and lila

daja and lila

daja as a puppy

chong

an old teacup of mine.. Sweatpea

lilly

the front one is Lila as a puppy

chong and lilly

daja as a puppy

daja

·
Registered
320 Posts
love the pix! xx what's the weight of the little black one?
teacup means nothing, tiny, healthy chi sounds better! xx

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
heres more

and then i accidently let them break the purebreed... the black chihuahua in the first post hit my dauchsund up... and it produced Chiweenies... 2 are merle's with a bleached coat (and blue eyes maybe)..then the other 3 are black/brown like the dad.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
this is the dad to the chiweenies:

his eyes look funny from the camera flash
you have posted and asked for help with your dogs.
since you are a breeder already, i can only hope this
is a sign that you want to make some positive changes
in how you care for your animals.
you can begin by not grasping your dog by the cheek.
a gentle hand will make for a happier, healthier dog.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
heres more

and then i accidently let them break the purebreed... the black chihuahua in the first post hit my dauchsund up... and it produced Chiweenies... 2 are merle's with a bleached coat (and blue eyes maybe)..then the other 3 are black/brown like the dad.
umm wow is all I have to say.... Did you have anymore litters after the accidental one?

·
Registered
544 Posts
umm wow is all I have to say.... Did you have anymore litters after the accidental one?
Since one of the Chis in the pics appears pregnant, I'd say that's a yes. And I'd place bets the mixed breed pups weren't an "oops" to start with. So far he's admitted to the males living outside and the females inside, so how did they meet "accidentally?" Oh wait, that's only the 5 Chis he's claiming. God knows how they are housed but obviously not securely.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I'm under the impression this person is a male. Can't be too young because of the cars.

·
Registered
300 Posts
oh this thread makes me feel so uneasy, i dont like to judge as i dont know u but i think u should be far more careful with ur dogs, neuter and vaccinate.

·
Registered
544 Posts
yup this person is male & 25 it says on his profile...also says he signed up in 2008
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to read between the lines. I didn't go to the profile but it's easy enough to edit my posts to say his instead of hers. Just a habit. Same with dogs. I tend to say one sex all day and the other the next, regardless of boy or girl in reality. VBG

1 - 19 of 19 Posts