Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Oreo she is 6 she was supposed to have puppies this last week however she pulled a fast one on us! She had a false pregnancy which is ok because she came to me over weight and needs to be healthier and a break!

This is Mercedez she came to me only a week ago because her previous owner was scared she was gonna get hurt with all the kids and her being so small.She had already hurt her leg and it was the best thing to do.

This is Rita she s two and she is the dog who lead me to the addiction I have today.

This is Bob and such a joy and funny as all get out!

I also have another male Snicker who is a full brother to our Rita his owner decided she didn't want him any longer and I can't say no so he came to live with us as well

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Beautiful dogs! I love Mercedes. Gorgeous.

I assume you have tried everything to find Prissy? Called vets, humane societies/animal shelters, put up flyers, talked to neighbors, posted in the lost and found in the newspaper, craigslist, etc???

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Gorgeous furry kids.
I hope you get good news soon about Prissy.
Even post on Facebook, someone did that and i think that was how they found their chi.
Every little bit helps.
xxx

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Beautiful pups. I will say a prayer you find her. I can only imagine how terrible this is for you.

Welcome, there are so many kind folks here.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
What a great looking crew you have there! :) We're looking forward to more pics ;-) You will learn we are picture hungry here hehehehe :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone! I love showing my dogs off so you ll get plenty I promise! Yes, I posted flyers with everyone. I posted on craigslist, facebook, freecycle, talked with the neighbors everything. However I posted this in my introduction on my way home we found her on the side of the road in the grass. We aren't sure what happened. She didn't get hit by a car however there wasn't much left but just enough so we know it was her. My heart is broken into a million pieces. I miss her dearly and I am so thankful for the last year with her and I just wish it didn't end so soon. My daughter who's 5 still thinks she s just gone however my 11 year old know s the truth. Our lesson was learned all dogs must be in crate before ANYONE leaves no matter if windows are up or down.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts