Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm anxiously waiting for Baylee's ears to go up. For now, they are only "up" when she actually laying on her back :lol:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
STOP torturing me!!!!
Look at those furry ears! It does look like shes grinning. I want her! What a cutie.

Um Crystal, when did ya say she was arriving? Hahaha! :p

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lisa we can stalk the airport together!! I'm confused about her arrival time. Since she'll be coming from east coast (which is 3 hours ahead), her arrival is about 11PM, but I dunno if it's Pacific time or Eastern time :eek: I told Kioana I will just stay at the airport all night, starting at 7:30 :lol:

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Oh, she is darling!! My 5 month old still has ears that do not stay up. Your little one's will unless all that pretty fur weighs them down..haha!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Lisa we can stalk the airport together!! I'm confused about her arrival time. Since she'll be coming from east coast (which is 3 hours ahead), her arrival is about 11PM, but I dunno if it's Pacific time or Eastern time :eek: I told Kioana I will just stay at the airport all night, starting at 7:30 :lol:
They give arrival time in local time so poor widdle Baylee's getting in pretty late!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Hey Kiona shave the insides of them and put strips in so they stand :-D I think the sooner you get them up the better!
I don't like it , I did it one little and the pups cried the whole time and it didn't make them stay up any faster .. and my vet/boss did the tapping

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
OMG Crystal...she's just lovely. What a precious little girl and I have to say, you have great taste in names.

Baylee is one lucky little girl.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Stacia! I love her very much and can't wait to hold her and kiss her. There's also a couple family members of mine who are anxious to meet her too :love2:

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
She is sooooooooooooooooo cute!!! Waiting for the ears to go up is so nerve wracking. :lol: They'll be up before long though I bet. I'm so excited for you to bring her home!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts