Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi

thanks for the sweet comment yes we rescued her and in return she is sp sweet gentle loves my 3 boys and loves kisses cuddles and dressing up.
She sadly does not know how to play we keep trying to teach her but she is a old lady about 8-12 have been estimated.
She only has her 4 big teeth left and she is very stiff walking her skin was bad but I have sorted that out.
She follows my little boy in the pic with her everwhere and cries when he goes to nursery, she insists in going to pick him up and she sleeps on one of his jumpers.
Thanks for looking at the pics and taking a interest in her she has not had a good life but gets spoilt rotten now.x

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Awww...she is so sweet! Glad you rescued her and are giving her a wonderful life now!! My oldest chi is almost 13 years old. He has slowed down a lot and doesn't play much either. Give her lots of lovins!!:love1:

·
Registered
262 Posts
& it's so sweet that she has a special bond with your son, there's nothing like having a dog when you're a kid, i think any kid who doesn't have one is deprived!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts