Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't get pics of Chance often, because he runs when he see's the camera come out. I took this shot today. My Man! :love7:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a cutie!! He looks so huggable!!! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
What a beautiful pic, T. I love it. He's so precious, what a handsome (and sweet!) little face he has. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What a cutie!! He looks so huggable!!! :)
My little chubby boy is definitely huggable! :lol:

Chance is adorable :)
Thank you Kitty! :)

What a beautiful pic, T. I love it. He's so precious, what a handsome (and sweet!) little face he has. :)
I wasn't sure if the pics would come out. I put a table cloth over the couch, and put him up there and crossed my fingers he would sit still. Not sure if you can tell but he's in position to try to jump down. :lol: That one pic turned out so good that I cropped it, and zoomed in! :lol: He makes his Mama very proud! :D Thank you Paula!

what a pretty boy :) xx
Thank you so much! We adore him! :)

He is so handsome!!
Thank you very much! He is an awesome little guy! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what a great pic you got :) , it makes up for all those times he hides :) , i would get that one framed :)
Thank you very much! :) I was so proud of that pic! He is such a hard one to photograph.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awww great pic!
Thank you! :)

Very handsome! Luna was blowing kisses :)
Thank you! Chancey blows kisses back. :)

Oh Chancey there you are! Wondering where you have been?????????
He hides out when he see's the camera. I was able to get a shot of him standing outside with my daughter the other night, only because he was on a leash. :lol: He's a little booger! :)

He is so handsome. He looks like a masculine version of my Lola.
Thank you! :)

I agree. :love7: Lola, Lexie & Chance have many similarities. :) :daisy:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ms. Pam, here I waz da oder night with my Sissy's. My Mom madez me pose for dis pic by putting a leash on me. How rude can she be! :lol:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts