Chihuahua People Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
My 2 male babies are 7 months too. When I first got them they were shy and watched me continually too. Since then they have gotten more socialized and accept other people. They still watch me and follow me around a lot. I have a 6 yr. old female and she wasn't quite as "clingy". She's very loyal and loveable and the reason I wanted more chi's. They are my favorite breed. Can't imagine not having one now. They are just so precious and have the cutest personalities. If I were you I would look at the ratings for the vets online in your area and read the reviews on them. Good luck with your new baby and enjoy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My 2 male babies are 7 months too. When I first got them they were shy and watched me continually too. Since then they have gotten more socialized and accept other people. They still watch me and follow me around a lot. I have a 6 yr. old female and she wasn't quite as "clingy". She's very loyal and loveable and the reason I wanted more chi's. They are my favorite breed. Can't imagine not having one now. They are just so precious and have the cutest personalities. If I were you I would look at the ratings for the vets online in your area and read the reviews on them. Good luck with your new baby and enjoy.
This sounds amazing. You have 2 and I think I'll start with 1 for start. :coolwink::coolwink::coolwink:

I can't wait to learn as much as I can about these cuties and get a hold of one. :happynails::happynails::happynails:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts