Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.. :wave: just a quick hello. I will be a new mom on Saturday! I am rescuing a 3 year old Chi and am so excited. She has a few problems but with lots of love and care she will be a very happy little girl. I haven't seen her yet, but I am told she is a beautiful long hair Chi. We are going to name her either Lucy or Mija.. Any advice would be great! Never owned such a little dog before although it probably doesn't make any difference. looking forward to reading information from everyone on the boards!

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Welcome to the forum...

I am glad you found a furbaby that you could rescue....

You might want to look through the old threads. There are alot of information on this site...

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Welcome! You came to the right place that is for sure! There is a ton of good info on this Forum. Congrats! on your first Fur-baby. I have three Chihuahus and they are all the loves of my life! My Teddy is a long-haired "Brindle" and is the sweetest little guy in town! :)

sandra
link to their pictures..
http://members.cox.net/wic7/

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Hi & welcome i am so glad that you rescued an adult chi their are so many people out there that never even think about getting a rescued dog Im so glad that your not one of those people. As for owning a small dog I dont think its that much of a difference from owning a big dog.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts