Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coco
when we were both young pups ... ok I was the young pup she was a beautiful long coated chihuahua girl :)

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We used to play circus in our neighborhood. Coco and I would lead the parade, my neighbor kids would all follow behind with thier dogs with hats and coats and stuff on and the neighbor boy would blow a horn. It was quite a procession lol

I really haven't seen any other chi's that really look like Coco. Except for Chizilla perhaps. A chi that looked just like she did would make me break my rule about getting another. :) So if anyone sees one... either tell me or well maybe you shouldn't ... lol

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She also had a bike basket for the big big trike. She LOVED going for rides. My parents never let her go in the car unless she had to go to the vets for shots. It was as close as she came lol

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What I know about Coco was that she had been a show dog, she ran away and got hit by a car. Her owner Mrs Greibe, who lived across the street from my babysitter/grandmother figure asked if I could have her. We got her when we moved into our house when I turned 5. Her leg had been broken and didn't set correctly and she could no longer be shown. I think she was what would be called chocolate but I've never seen another dog quite like her. Yes, she had a beautiful long coat. My father wouldn't let her be indoors unless my mom let me sneak her in because she had some housetraining issues :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts