Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI! My name is Kristi. I'm new to the forum. Currently, I have a chi/beagle mix. His name is Marley. He's awesome! And I"m getting my first AKC Chihuahua in October! Currently, his name is Pedro, but I think we are going to try to come up with something else for him. He is on Dogster! Here are pics of them!

Pedro - AKC Reg'd LH Chih - www.dogster.com/?193778 - he doesn't have much info yet, b/c I don't have him yet. :) I want to get to know him a little before I fill all that out! :)

Marley - Beagle/Chih mix - www.dogster.com/?189180

By the way, I'm glad to be here! :)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Welcome.. those are 2 adorable chi's...It 's wonderful that Marley was able to help you thru such a difficult time...his coat is beautiful and those eye's..no wonder he stole your heart ....

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Welcome

You have some cut babies! Welcome :wave:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nabi said:
Welcome.. those are 2 adorable chi's...It 's wonderful that Marley was able to help you thru such a difficult time...his coat is beautiful and those eye's..no wonder he stole your heart ....
Thank you so much for that. It definately brought a smile to my face. :)

AND AWH! Thanks everyone! :) I got goosebumps ya'll made me feel so welcome! *blush* And what cute pups everyone has on their siggies and avatars! :) I'll get around to making one soon, but I dont' have my good graphics program on this computer.

TareG.....waiting impatiently together sounds like a brilliant plan to me!

I have an interesting website if you are interested in looking. It's a CYBER KENNEL! :) Lots of dogs of all sorts!

http://www.geocities.com/queentpeugs

1 - 20 of 21 Posts