Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching the video's of Parsleysmom new puppy and got inspired.

I have my digital camera for a few years but only once made a short movie.
Little stupid I never came up with that idea before :confused:

So I tried to make a short movie of my puppies, and I think it worked :)
I am planning on making some short movies when they are older to :D It is nice to keep.

Hope you like it to:

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
They are truly beautiful puppies. And Ginger is a beautiful momma. They are going to be so gorgeous. I love the girl with the white markings and the boy with the white tummy. So pretty!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
eeep the puppies again, I cannot wait to see how they grow :D Congrats again to the new family

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, precious babies and a lovely momma.. I love the little "medium" brown with the tiny white blaze on the face and the white feet/toes!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks all, I can't decide witch one I like best, they all have something that I like.
Would be hard to choose from them witch one I keep.
Fortunately I can wait till they are around 7-8 weeks when I make my final desision.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Boo hoo I can't watch it right now. I'm on my tablet and its mobile so the video won't play. That's OK I'll watch it later on on the big computer when I can get on it or when my daughter let's me on it I should say. LOL

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Boo hoo I can't watch it right now. I'm on my tablet and its mobile so the video won't play. That's OK I'll watch it later on on the big computer when I can get on it or when my daughter let's me on it I should say. LOL
Changed the settings so it can be watched on a mobile;)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm gonna keep 1 for sure but probably 2, unless they have some serious faults according to breed standard.
I like to keep them for showing and breeding, so they at least have to match breed standard, they don't have to be champions, but I don't want to get send out the showring:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts