Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
azusaheart said:
I enjoyed these videos soooo much. They were excellent. I loved hearing your British accent too! Your pups are so gorgeous. Trinity has such a cute applehead and face. Both are adorable.
I agree :) It's nice putting a voice to the face... also It's nice to see Triny and Smiffy :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Rubyfox...those were great! Trinity and Smiffy are so small!! Are they still babies? I can't believe how clean your house is...I have four kids and mine is always a mess :oops: :( . I get so jealous when I see perfect houses like yours...

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
~Chanel~ said:
Rubyfox...those were great! Trinity and Smiffy are so small!! Are they still babies? I can't believe how clean your house is...I have four kids and mine is always a mess :oops: :( . I get so jealous when I see perfect houses like yours...
I think my house is so clean and tidy is that I am a strick mum so I make them tidy after themselves, inc my hubby, but beleive it , it,s not perfect when you open my cupboards they are full of junk. LOl
Triny the black & tan is 1 yr old and weighs around 3.2 lb and Smiffy is 2 and he weighs a little more as he has a longer body than Triny,.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts