Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hehe :coolwink:

Tucker turned 12 weeks old on Monday, but it's been raining outside so I haven't been able to get new pictures until today.

I'll get some new ones of the girls hopefully tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I love love love him. He has gorgeous coloring and is so cute and fuzzy! Also your camera and photog skills are A+ as well. All your pictures are so lovely

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
OMGosh Jessie!!! He is sooooo freaking adorable. I have always been more partial to smoothes but let me tell you he is swaying me towards LCs! His coat is just GORGEOUS, I cannot wait to see what he looks like all grown up. You got him from here in Florida right? If the breeder has a website would you mind PMing me it? I certainly hope we still get to meet this weekend...weather is going to be lovely, 81 with only 10% chance of rain =)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I love blue cheese :) Especially the furry blue kind they call Tucker! :)
He is just the cutest his fur is to die for! x

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
LOL Love the title... I call Chloe my cheese too!

Tucker is as gorgeous as ever. :D

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OMGosh Jessie!!! He is sooooo freaking adorable. I have always been more partial to smoothes but let me tell you he is swaying me towards LCs! His coat is just GORGEOUS, I cannot wait to see what he looks like all grown up. You got him from here in Florida right? If the breeder has a website would you mind PMing me it? I certainly hope we still get to meet this weekend...weather is going to be lovely, 81 with only 10% chance of rain =)
Thanks so much! I really can't wait to see how he turns out (although I'm going to REALLY miss his fluffy puppy stage!).

I sent you a PM with the breeder's info :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts