Chihuahua People Forum banner

my foster-angel-had her babies

3K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  theshanman97 
#1 · (Edited)
angel had her pups on 05-19-12.she ended up having 5 pups.she was HUGE-by the time shed had them her belly was literally dragging on the fl for the last 2 days.heres their info:
1.lav/fawn female w white on chest n feet
2.chestnut male w white on chest
3.chestnut male w white on chest
4.blue male w white on chest
5.blue female w white on chest
they weighed(at birth)between 1.12oz n 2.4oz.she was so adamant about giving birth in the laundry that i ended up putting an old clean blanket on top n let her go ahead n have them(y do they always seem to go 4 the laundry lol).after she had all of them i moved all the pups to where i wanted her to be(a doggie playpen w a whelping box inside)the playpen is big enuf 4 them to play in when they start to walk in a couple weeks-yeh:eek:ccasion7:
ps im having a prob w posting pics on this post so i'll try to do it in the photo section...still having probs posting pix-will try again later

#6 ·
angels newborn pups

angel had her pups on 05-19-12.she ended up having 5 pups.she was HUGE-by the time shed had them her belly was literally dragging on the fl for the last 2 days.heres their info:
1.lav/fawn female w white on chest n feet
2.chestnut male w white on chest
3.chestnut male w white on chest
4.blue male w white on chest
5.blue female w white on chest
they weighed(at birth)between 1.12oz n 2.4oz.she was so adamant about giving birth in the laundry that i ended up putting an old clean blanket on top n let her go ahead n have them(y do they always seem to go 4 the laundry lol).after she had all of them i moved all the pups to where i wanted her to be(a doggie playpen w a whelping box inside)the playpen is big enuf 4 them to play in when they start to walk in a couple weeks-yeh:eek:ccasion7:
ps im having a prob w posting pics on this post so i'll try to do it in the photo section...still having probs posting pix-will try again later ps i will have more pics on this thread entitled 'more pup pix'

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.