1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tyson and Leila posing

*gasp* He DOES get tired!

Too cute!

I turned around and saw this and ran for the camera. She put the bunny there all by herself! Chloe :love5:

Dont worry guys. Just leave it to me. I'll make sure to kill it and then put all the shreddings sporatically throughout the room!

This is Jack's "cutie boy" face. Cracks me up everytime.

Leila looking pretty

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Awww I love your little guys!! I want 4 chis some day- 4 is such a good number :) You must have a lot of fun!! (Think you'll get more? :))
Tyson and Leila look so sweet in the first picture. They have the sweetest little faces :)
I LOVE the 3rd pic- where Tyson's mouth is open :lol: he looks so silly!!
Aww Chloe and her bunny!!! And Jack is growing up into quite the handsome little man!!

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you! I've got to make Jack's dreaded neutering appointment soon. He'll be 6 months next month. I never thought I'd get a long hair chi, because of grooming and shedding, but you all convinced me that it's not bad and I'd really love to get a long hair next. That would be when I move out though so a couple more years. I'm very satisfied with my 4 right now :D 4 is a nice even number :wave:

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Courtney said:
I love all of your babies, they are so gorgeous. But, there is just something about Leila that I'm in love with. She's absolutely gorgeous & makes me want a girl of my own someday! ;-)

Thanks Courtney. Leila is such a good girl. She's my tiniest so I'm always watching out for her. I agree, she is definitely gorgeous!
I think it'd be great to add a girl in with your boys :D Speaking of those cuties..I'd love to see pics of them!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts