Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend that lives in Old Hickory, TN. She found this little guy playing on her street. He has a collar, but no tags. She and her boyfriend are hanging up flyers everywhere, trying to find the owner. If they don't, they will keep the dog, as they already have Jorge, an Italian Greyhound/Chihuahua mix, and they are getting along rather well.

Here's his photo. Do you recognize him?
Does anyone have an idea what is wrong with his eyes?

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
looks like allergies. my tasha bird had that all the time (the ears were the tell tale for her.) but the eyes look like they need drops.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone.
Yes, if this doggie had to end up somewhere, he picked the right house.
They have been talking about getting a brother for Jorge for some time now. That's what they have nicknamed him. "Brother" :)

As a safeguard, they put on the flyers that you have to describe the dog to claim him. They are really hoping that no one does, but they will do the right thing and return him if someone comes forward. The collar looks pretty new, and the dog is a "Mama's Boy" already, so someone is probably really missing this little one.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Poor little guy he definatly loks like he has a ear infection as for eyes it could very well be an allergy. I would definatly say that it is someones pet if he came right up to them with out running away. I hope every thing turns out ok keep us posted on how things turn out.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
allergies used to make my tasha's ears and eyes so red and itchy, the eyes used to get a whitish stretchy goop in the corners and they would be very watery, is that what your friend is noticing? when they got that bad i had to get her an ointment for it. hope to hear updates!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts