Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya everyone, it's been a good long while since I last posted here and I've met many adorable chihuahua's along the way :)

Hershey and Ramona

Buddy

Sid

Ramona and Theodore

Ramona

Crazy Theodore

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Beautiful pups & great photography. I think when someone truly enjoys something, it shows.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
I believe your friends might be right! Beautiful photos! I was watching one of those dog shows on TV and they had a short clip about pet photography! People pay good money to have a quality photo of their pets!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your pictures have such good clarity. I bet your not using an iPhone! My pups are the main reason I'd like a "real" camera!
Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

Ha! Honestly, my main motivation for buying a 'real' camera was to take pictures of all my babies! The camera is a Pentax K30 with a 17-50mm f/2.8 and a 35mm f/2.4. Having a DSLR helps, but having cute models helps even more.

More:

Ramona

Dexter

Puppy Ramona

Puppy Ramona

Ramona and Grandpa Sid.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I think like others that your friends are very right! These pictures are so good. I wish that I had a good camera to be able to take good photos. I'm stuck with my iPhone for now. :(
You're chi's are beautiful!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I have more! More than I could probably ever post, actually.. ;) The funny thing is all the chihuahua's I've posted are related (if you couldn't tell). I'll post a little guide to who they are soon :) This first picture of Theodore is probably my most popular chi picture, and his owner has a nice 8x10 framed version of it at home.

Theodore. by nrrfed, on Flickr

Ramona by nrrfed, on Flickr

Dexter and his Superman. by nrrfed, on Flickr

Sid (pushed curve) by nrrfed, on Flickr

1 - 16 of 16 Posts