Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi dere dis finn here!! Hey I gotta go on a weal walkie today, out into da beeg beeg wooorld!!
Mama said i walked wike a champ..whatever dat means! She says me and weiwa walkie wike show doggies!! We stay wight beside her da whole time and i didn't twy to sniff eberysing wike she thought i would. :) She says i weally stwutted my stuffs! :coolwink:
I wike dees walks and i fink we is gonna do em awot now dat i hab my wast shot!!!! :hello1:
I seen two old mens in da woad and i onwee gruffed and a tiny bark and weila too. Mommy says we kept weal good contwol. (she's stwict on dat, she says she wants chiwarwars to habs a good weputations)!
That's all here! Habs a nice day chiwarwars and owners ub chiwarwars!! :D

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Could he perhaps do an instructional, "how to" video? My girls are naughty on walks. Well, the big girls. The little one can walk right out of all of our harnesses so she gets carried until I can order her a Park Avenue one to fit. The other two just want to eat everything they find. Walk? What walk? The joke is always on us.

·
Registered
376 Posts
So glad you had a good first walk! And listen to ur mama. Do your part in giving chi's a good reputation!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
:thumbleft: Good job Finn!
Your mom's lucky to have such a good boy, and a handsome one too! :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
:crybaby:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts