Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my "pack" from tonight:

The girls actually getting along... don't mind my pj's!

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Naughty Roxi getting into the food cabinet... yes, I do not throw things away. There is a bag of Nutro in there that I've had since
October :shock:. I guess I'll go throw that away now :lol:

And finally, Madison looking majestic! lol.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww great pictures. :D Roxi looks like she has really grown. I love that last one of Madison, he's such a cutie and Rylie is of course precious as always. :)

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
~Jessie~ said:
Naughty Roxi getting into the food cabinet... yes, I do not throw things away. There is a bag of Nutro in there that I've had since
Aww they're adorable all of them :wave: I just wanted to say no don't throw the food away give it to a shelter :)

·
Registered
535 Posts
aw their so cute together ^^. Lol, I like the roxi pic in the food cabinet. Don't worry I don't throw away stuff either. I still have his Eukanuba food :? I'm going to keep it in case i find a puppy outside this summer.

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alisha said:
~Jessie~ said:
Aww they're adorable all of them :wave: I just wanted to say no don't throw the food away give it to a shelter :)
I'm not sure if it is still good... it's been in there for like 6 months at least.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts