3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

gotta love the chewing face

on my lap...shes a total mama's girl :D

her new puppia

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She is just beautiful! And you are a GREAT photographer! You get the cutest shots that really show her cute personality.

Are those the Twilight books I see in the background? LOL! I've read them all. :)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awww lovely pics i love the last one the way shes looking at the camera and i love the first one she looks like she enjoys being photographed lovely girl x

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Brodysmom! Yes, those are the twilight books...my sister is reading tthem she loves them!

Mazza lovin my chi's ... You guessed right Chloe loves getting her picture taken :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
She is just beautiful. I think that Simon will have very similar colouring to Chloe.

I agree with Brody's Mom...you really do take the most beautiful photos. They do seem to capture her personality.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Chloe is a beautiful girl. And they are right, you get the best shots.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
i just nticed that she looks like a darker twin of my jasper

i also love to look in the background of peoples houses lol

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i just nticed that she looks like a darker twin of my jasper

i also love to look in the background of peoples houses lol
LOL me too! I am so nosey

And Ciarra my mom always shes you could never get another she would be so sad haha little stinker

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
She is just beautiful! And you are a GREAT photographer! You get the cutest shots that really show her cute personality.

Are those the Twilight books I see in the background? LOL! I've read them all. :)
Me too! :) I even sat and read the unpublished one online!

yep, chloe is a darlin! so very cute!:p

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
She looks like royalty. You seem to have a knack for the photography thing. I love the chewing one. Total action shot. Seriously, she is stunning. How much does she weigh?

I also fess up to the twilight books. Love, love, love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I check the backgrounds out too. After I sent one of my pix out, my hubby goes, "look how filthy our trashcan is, I can't believe you sent that". He was mortified. I was so glad I figured out how to do the damn pix I didn't even notice. LOL.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
OMGosh Chloe is one of my faves on here. She is just absolutely gorgeous and gets more lovely every time I see her. She always takes such a nice picture too.

·
Registered
380 Posts
The chewy face is priceless!!! George has chewy's just like that. He shuts his eyes and gets that same look on his face after he's been chewing on it for awhile and he's got it all soft (and nasty).

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Awww, Chloe is sooo pretty! I love everything about her :D

I see you have the Twilight series on your table ;) I love Twilight. lol.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
You always take the best photos. I just love Chloe with her chewie.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts