Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hate to have flash on when the camera is so close to them, but decent enough photos still :)

The Queen B herself

Hellllooooo chiweewee peeple!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww hello cuties! Such sweet pics, I love their little faces! Love seeing your new wee one in your profile pic too, Crystal. The time is getting closer. :)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hab send kisses n hugs to you too Oakley!!! -frum Butter :love2:

Thanks for the sweet comments ladies :ngreet2: Paula, the time IS getting closer! Aahhhhhhhhh!! I'm not even going to sleep the night before, I just know it; I'll be a nervous wreck worrying about her long trip.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I Am dying to get my hands on her! My birthday is in May so she is actually my gift from my brother Joe :D He's excited for me; he asked me about 3 times on Friday when she's coming home :lol: She will be shipped to me, and it will be between April 9th-16th. I haven't really decided on a "set" date which I know I'll have to do soon. I'm pretty sure her sisters are going to their new homes once they turn 8 weeks, so I think it'll be good to have a couple of extra weeks with her mommy...if she isn't tired of her by then, haha!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
I Am dying to get my hands on her! My birthday is in May so she is actually my gift from my brother Joe :D He's excited for me; he asked me about 3 times on Friday when she's coming home :lol: She will be shipped to me, and it will be between April 9th-16th. I haven't really decided on a "set" date which I know I'll have to do soon. I'm pretty sure her sisters are going to their new homes once they turn 8 weeks, so I think it'll be good to have a couple of extra weeks with her mommy...if she isn't tired of her by then, haha!
forget bleu i'm sick of her ! lol i'm playn :hello1:
and you might wanna tell queen b she isn't queen b anymore lol

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww! I just love your babies! The close up pics are adorable!! :)
Your siggy is precious!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi all you chihs are so cute i love the fashion show i think its so sweet they all shared the dress as it was passed down thats how i was raised being the second daughter of four

1 - 13 of 13 Posts