Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I swear those girls are just too Perfect! I just love, love, love them:)

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
They are so gorgeous!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!! They have perfect heads. Are you into showing, breeding or was this just a one time breeding? Please give them lots and lots of loving from me, I wish I lived closer...I'd come love them myself.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Your pups are stunning! :love7: I was going to ask who the breeder was...but the mark in the corner of the pictures made me think its you?

If so..great job! I've always prefered the long haired Chi..but I'd take one of your girls in a heartbeat!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DCC123 said:
They are so gorgeous!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!! They have perfect heads. Are you into showing, breeding or was this just a one time breeding? Please give them lots and lots of loving from me, I wish I lived closer...I'd come love them myself.
I am a beginner breeder yes ;) This ws my first litter :D
I love showing so yes i do that to ;)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Annubus said:
Your pups are stunning! :love7: I was going to ask who the breeder was...but the mark in the corner of the pictures made me think its you?

If so..great job! I've always prefered the long haired Chi..but I'd take one of your girls in a heartbeat!
I am the breeder yes :D The mark in the corner is my breeding logo ;)

I

·
0 Posts
awww I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous, your babies are adorable. Wish I could have them all.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts